Commercial Leases Register
Commercial Lease Factsheet Click Here
The Commercial Leases Register is produced by the Property Services Regulatory Authority (PSRA) pursuant to the Property Services (Regulation) Act 2011 (the Act).
The Register includes the following information in respect of all commercial leases entered into since 1 January 2010:
- The Address of the Commercial Property the Subject of the Lease;
- The Date of the Lease of the Property;
- The Term of Years of the Lease, and
- The Rent Payable in Respect of the Property.
All of the above-mentioned information is available free of charge.
With regard to commercial leases entered into on or after 3 April 2012, the Act imposes an obligation on the tenants of such properties, to furnish the following additional information to the PSRA:
- The Commencement Date of the Terms of the Lease;
- Any Capital Contribution Paid in respect of the Property;
- The Frequency of Rent Reviews;
- Liability for Rates, Insurance, Service Charges and Repairs;
- Particulars of Rent-free Periods, Fitting-out Time, Fit-out Allowances and Capital Considerations, and
- Particulars of any Break Clause in the Lease.
For now the fee for this additional information has been removed.
Simply enter the Register by clicking OK. Do a search to get additional information on a particular lease, then click "Additional Info" beside it and "Retrieve" under the search area.
Note on Errors
The information in this Register is filed by the tenants (or their representatives) of the commercial leases concerned. If you notice any apparent errors in the data please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and the matter will be investigated.
REGISTER LAST UPDATED - 01/04/2020 17:01:07
I have read and understand the clarifications given in the Information Note with respect to the data contained in the Register. To search the database click SEARCH.
I have read and understand the clarifications given in the Information Note with respect to the data contained in the Register. To search the database click DOWNLOAD.