Commercial Leases Register
Commercial Lease Factsheet Click Here
The Commercial Leases Register is produced by the Property Services Regulatory Authority (PSRA) pursuant to the Property Services (Regulation) Act 2011 (the Act).
The Register includes the following information in respect of all commercial leases entered into since 1 January 2010:
- The Address of the Commercial Property the Subject of the Lease;
- The Date of the Lease of the Property;
- The Term of Years of the Lease, and
- The Rent Payable in Respect of the Property.
All of the above-mentioned information is available free of charge.
With regard to commercial leases entered into on or after 3 April 2012, the Act imposes an obligation on the tenants of such properties, to furnish the following additional information to the PSRA:
- The Commencement Date of the Terms of the Lease;
- Any Capital Contribution Paid in respect of the Property;
- The Frequency of Rent Reviews;
- Liability for Rates, Insurance, Service Charges and Repairs;
- Particulars of Rent-free Periods, Fitting-out Time, Fit-out Allowances and Capital Considerations, and
- Particulars of any Break Clause in the Lease.
For now the fee for this additional information has been removed.
Enter the Register by clicking "Search" or "Download".
Search for Lease
To search for a particular lease, click "Search" and then enter the full/partial address of the lease in the "Address" field and/or the county, year of lease and/or property type if known.
Click “Perform Search”. The results of the search appear at the bottom of the page. Where a return has been made in respect of the lease, the additional information can be requested by clicking on "Additional Info" to the right of the address.
The additional information can be retrieved by clicking on "Retrieve" towards the top of the page. A new page will open with Identified Lease(s). Click on the pdf file to access the required information.
Where a return has not been made, the basic information pertaining to the lease is available by clicking on the address in the results.
Download Bulk Information
Download bulk information by clicking on "Download". All search fields are mandatory. Select a county or all counties, a year, a month/all months and then click "Perform Download". The file can be downloaded by clicking - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE. The information is displayed in Excel format.
Note on Errors
The information in this Register is filed by the tenants (or their representatives) of the commercial leases concerned. If you notice any apparent errors in the data please let us know by emailing email@example.com and the matter will be investigated.